• Blade replacement for long Cressi Gara Modular freediving fins.
• The Gara Impulse blade has important features, it has an angle of 29 degrees allowing it to be aligned with the body when kicking increasing the thrust and reducing ankle fatigue.
• Blade is made of high-modulus propylene (2500 Mpa), a long-lasting material, very reactive, and highly elastic return.
• The decreasing thickness section (from 4 mm to 2m m) causes the highly progressive tonnage eliminating the skid tendency because the first half of the set is more rigid and the final half is more flexible.
• The Gara Modular Impulse Blade is designed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.